CoolKit 2020 Highlights
It’s been a challenging year, but we’d like to focus on some positives. Here’s our Marketing & Sales Director Glenn…
So, looking back at this unprecedented year, we’re amazed to remember some of our huge achievements, despite the unprecedented threat which COVID delivered to us!
- We grew our team; we increased our capacity and cemented our place as the largest manufacturer of light commercial refrigerated vehicles, in the UK
- Back in March, we were one of only a very small number of manufacturers that managed to stay open during that initial lock down period
- We did this through having a healthy order book; enjoying great support from vehicle manufacturers and van retailers across a number of different customers and through having a great network of suppliers who all worked hard to help keep our business open
- We launched a brand-new website making it easier for our customers to understand what we were selling to them and why our products are market-leading
- AND, We won some really exciting new account wins this year, including:
- Prohire – a national contract hire and fleet management company, that we’ve been trying to get into for years, so I must say a massive thanks to their CEO Pat Skelly, for letting us partner with you and support your customers
- The Modern Milkman – which is a really exciting project for next year where we are rolling out a brand-new fleet for a fabulously innovative local business, who have a mission to reduce plastic waste and support regional dairies and grocers
- Daimler Fleet Management, or Athlon as they are now known! – one of the largest fleet management companies in the UK, that we were awarded preferred refrigerated vehicle manufacturer through a tender process conducted during lockdown!
I hope your business succeeded in this most challenging of years, like ours did, and I wish you all the very best, for what I truly hope will be a much better year for us all.
Find out more about CoolKit here…