New Role: Marketing Manager
POSITION: BRAND WARRIOR
REPORTING TO: SALES & MARKETING DIRECTOR
About the company
Established in 2005, CoolKit is a high growth company employing around 100 staff working across 70,000 square feet of industrial buildings, based within 4 acres of secure premises in Burnley, Lancashire.
The UK market leader in the manufacture of temperature-controlled light commercial vehicles, CoolKit proudly boasts a multi award-winning range of products and an enviable customer base.
We are looking for an ambitious and passionate individual to join us as we prepare for another exciting period of growth, which we will achieve by delivering exceptional customer experiences through innovation, technology and continuous investment in our people.
About the role
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for an experienced Marketer to join our commercial team. This is the perfect role for someone who is ready to get stuck in, shape future marketing plans and drive effective communications into relevant markets.
We’re on the hunt for an engaging, exciting, creative individual, who is ready to take our marketing efforts to the next level and ensure our brand reigns supreme. Someone who can fight their way to the hearts and minds of our customers. The successful applicant will take instruction from the Sales & Marketing Director and other senior colleagues from around the business and will be supported by external agencies.
Key to success in this role will be the ability to understand the current sales and marketing strategies and be able to deliver on the plans already underway; whilst also being able to quickly understand our industry and our current competitive positioning, to support in developing the next set of strategic marketing actions which are required in order for the company to realise the goals set out in our business plan.
- Assist with developing an exciting and innovative marketing plan and budget
- Execute tactics pursuant to delivery of strategic objectives of the marketing plan
- Work with our creative agency to develop the creative strategy of our brand
- Work with our PR agency to manage a consistent tone of voice across relevant media
- Ensure that the customer message is consistent, as well as relevant to the channel and context it appears in e.g. Social media, mobile, desktop
- Keep accurate administration recording previous marketing activity and results
- Maintain up to date records of competitor activity and market intelligence
- Work with our digital marketing agency to manage all content including website, blogs, email and social media
- Delivery of internal communications
- Manage ad-hoc marketing requests (including development of bespoke collateral)
- Event management (including sector specific seminars, dinners, networking)
- Manage relationships with third parties: including agencies; suppliers; trade organisations and customers where required
- Collate and manage customer data
Knowledge, skills, experience
- Business to business marketing communications professional with demonstrable experience across all aspects of the marketing mix
- Exceptional written communication skills for marketing collateral and ABM assets
- Demonstrable success in digital marketing including SEO; PPC; EDM; B2B social media; blogs; video syndication etc
- Degree level educated or equivalent
- Ideally experienced in an automotive, manufacturing or related environment
- Excellent organisational/project management skills to multi-task and deliver to tight deadlines
- Experience in marketing to multiple buyer personas and sales channels
- Evidence of integrating marketing initiatives with sales outcomes
There is an excellent package available for the perfect candidate who can bring the right level of experience, matched with the hunger and passion we need and for one who can WOW us with what they will bring to the position.