New Role: Service Manager
JOB TITLE SERVICE MANAGER
REPORTING TO OPERATIONS DIRECTOR
REPORTS FIELD ENGINEERS
SUMMARY OF DUTIES
An important role in our fledgling Service Department, taking responsibility for all commercial and operational activities required to develop the area and meet targets. You will collaborate with our Sales Team to maximise new business opportunities. Departmental P&L responsibility will be yours.
You will be focussed on providing service, maintenance, and repair (“SMR”) of temperature-controlled vehicle cooling equipment, responding to unplanned breakdown and warranty issues arising – whilst planning and incorporating scheduled servicing events.
You will be responsible for developing our team of mobile (field-based) Engineers in conjunction with a network of subcontractors to deliver an unrivalled service, whilst controlling all aspects of cost.
- Degree level education
- High level of numeracy and literacy
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Experience of providing customer service, managing a field-based engineering team, or transport refrigeration equipment
- Leadership and organisational capabilities
- Competitive Salary
- Performance related supplementary pay scheme
- 6.4 weeks holiday per annum
- Excellent scope for advancement in growing company
In writing, with attached CV to gillian.Hayes@coolkit.co.uk. NO agencies. NO telephone calls. Only successful candidates will be contacted.