CoolKit are the largest refrigerated van specialist in the UK, based in Burnley, Lancashire. We are an award-winning company that offers a comprehensive range of products, and we are the sole UK and Ireland distributor for the range of insulated and temperature controlled portable refrigerated containers produced by the Italian manufacturer Melform. A high-quality product of varying sizes and temperatures that offer customers a range of benefits. We are seeking a dynamic and experienced Business Development Manager to help us take this product to the next level and expand our customer base.
An opportunity has arisen to join our team at an exciting time in its growth, as a Business Development Manager for Melform (UK & Ireland), you will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies that drive revenue growth and increase market share. Working closely under the direction of the sales director and the marketing department, you will identify and pursue new business opportunities, aswell as maintain relationships with the existing customer portfolio.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identify potential customers and business opportunities.
- Develop and implement strategies for expanding the customer base and increasing sales.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers and partnerships.
- Work closely with the marketing department to develop marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Forging a strong relationship with the manufacturer and assisting with supply chain solutions.
- Participate in trade shows and conferences to promote Melform and generate leads.
- Meet sales targets and deliver excellent customer service.
- Develop and maintain a sales pipeline and forecast sales projections.
- Analyse sales data and market trends to identify areas for growth and improvement
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in business development, sales, or marketing.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
- Track record of meeting or exceeding sales targets.
- Willingness to travel as needed for the role.
Competitive salary package, £30k basic + uncapped commission structure (1styear achievable OTE of £60K), car allowance, critical illness & death in service cover, health cash plan and company pension scheme.
We offer a great opportunity for professional growth and development. If you are a results-driven business development professional with a passion for driving growth and increasing sales, then this is the perfect opportunity for you.
Please email your CV to: [email protected]
“CoolKit’s customer service and aftersales is excellent. They kept us up-to-date with the build progress, and even loaned us a freezer van until we could collect.”Justin HardmanBakery Manager at Rink Bakery
“Our fleet will be the most technologically advanced pharmaceutical vans on the road, having been built exclusively for AAH by CoolKit to ensure product is delivered within GDP 2013 guidelines.”Steve AndersonOperations Director at Celesio UK, AAH Pharmaceuticals’ parent company
“We have contracts with food manufacturers and suppliers and use the refrigerated vans to collect samples for microbiological, chemistry and molecular analysis. We collect from countless locations across the UK, delivering samples back to our nine food testing laboratories – and CoolKit did an excellent job. One thing they did was source a bespoke flooring for us that’s hygienic and easy to clean. Rather than having trays and boxes sliding around in the back it has given us a more stable load area.”Susan PrattALS UK Logistics Manager