Our van conversions aren’t solely limited to refrigerated vans – we produce vans for frozen distribution as well as for the controlled ambient conditions required for GDP-compliant pharmaceutical product transportation. We can combine any mix of temperature zones to provide dual- and multi- temperature vans too.
World-class refrigerated van conversions by CoolKit
CoolKit is recognised in its industry as the true expert in refrigerated van conversion. We’re confident that with our constant innovation, consistently high standards and thorough processes, there’s no-one in the industry who will service your needs as we will.
We’re capable of producing full or partial fridge van conversions in a timeframe that best suits you. So, whether you need your conversion urgently, or if you’re looking to book your fleet in for conversion in a couple of months, our team will work alongside you to ensure that your requirements are always met.
You needn’t worry about the safety of your van on our site either. Alongside our incredible capacity, we also have adequate room for the safe storage of up to 300 vans on site at once. Plus, all vans are fully insured while they’re in custody with us – providing that peace of mind while you’re separated from your vehicle.
Our conversions set the standard others aim for
Our conversions are distinguished by their attributes, which include:
- Lightweight materials – Optimising productivity through payload.
- Superior insulation – Minimizing the need for cooling power by maximising thermal integrity.
- Manufacturer (OEM) accreditations – We uphold these by always respecting the guidance and the prohibitions of the OEM whose van we are modifying.
- Hardwearing components – Durable in all environments.
- Robust designs – Warranted to match the base vehicle’s warranty.
Our conversions feature:
- A choice of refrigeration units from a wide range of manufacturers including GAH, Hubbard (Zanotti), Carrier Transicold, Thermo King (Trane Technologies) and Webasto.
- A hardwearing, reinforced, waterproof interior which is easy to clean and offers a choice of floor surface finishes.
- Floor reinforced by polypropylene weighs only a fraction of traditional timber reinforcement and won’t rot.
- Extruded polystyrene (XPS) insulation provides outstanding thermal performance.
- Ultra-bright and long-lasting LED lighting is typically operated by door opening.
- Full-width metal tread plates at each entrance minimise wear.
- Many options are available including slab doors, drainage, mid-bulkheads, data recording, telemetry and load retention.
- Our mobile engineering team offers discounted Service, Maintenance & Repair packages when chosen at the point of order.
Award-winning innovation, quality and service
At CoolKit, we’ve proudly won various awards for our impressive innovation, quality and service. These are held dearly, and we aim to replicate those award-winning standards in every conversion, for every customer.
Our awards include:
- Hat-trick winner of the TCS&D Refrigerated Panel Van of the Year Awards.
- Motor Transport Award for Technical Excellence
- What Van? Innovation Award
- Vans A2Z Best Van Innovation Award
- Lex Autolease Specialist Conversion Company of the Year
- Manufacturing Excellence Award
- biba Lancashire Business of the Year
- biba Lancashire Manufacturer of the Year
Our regularly audited standards attained include:
- Certified to the ISO14001:2015 environmental standard and
- Certified to the ISO9001:2015 quality standard.
- Holders of VCA Conformity of Production clearance and Whole Vehicle Type Approval for all new van conversions.
Our OEM (van manufacturer) accreditations include:
- Ford QVM (Qualified Vehicle Modifier)
- Volkswagen (Integrated Partner)
- Groupe PSA Peugeot and Citroen (Quality Certificate Level 3)
- Vauxhall (Recognised Conversion)
- Renault UK (Accredited Converter)
- Renault Trucks (Ready for Business)
- Toyota (Trade Plus)
These awards and accreditations show why we’re leading the way with van conversions.
So, you can be sure that converting your van with CoolKit is definitely the most sensible investment. Quality is guaranteed in everything that we do – therefore, we offer true value for money and go above and beyond all expectations.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your specific needs with a member of our team, please do get in touch and we will talk through options with you. Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.