World leading Refrigerated Van Conversions by CoolKit
At CoolKit, we’re true experts in refrigerated van conversions. We’re confident that with our constant innovation, reliable high standards and thorough processes, there’s no other option in the industry that can service your needs as we can. Whether you’re looking for small or large fridge van conversions, you’re in the most capable hands with us.
We’re capable of producing full or partial fridge van conversions in a timeframe that best suits you. So, whether it’s a pressing matter and you need your conversion urgently, or, if you’re looking to book your fleet in for conversion in a couple of months, our team will work alongside you to ensure that your requirements are always met.
We’re capable of producing full or partial fridge van conversions in a timeframe that best suits you. So, whether it’s a pressing matter and you need your conversion urgently, or, if you’re looking to book your fleet in for conversion in a couple of months, our team will work alongside you to ensure that your individual requirements are always met.
You needn’t worry about the safety of your van on our site either. Alongside our incredible capacity, we also have adequate room for the safe storage of up to 300 vans on site at once. Plus, all vans are fully insured while they’re in custody with us – providing that peace of mind while you’re separated from your vehicle.
Industry-Leading Freezer and Dual Temperature Conversions
Our van conversions aren’t solely limited to refrigerated vans – we can successfully convert freezer and dual temperature vans too. This allows us to lend ourselves to a wide scope of industries and allows you to offer true flexibility in the service that you can offer a business. Freezer and dual temperature vans are vital for business efficiency.
Our conversions are renowned throughout the industries we serve for their attributes including:
- Lightweight materials – Optimising productivity through payload.
- Superior insulation – Maximising thermal integrity.
- Manufacturer accreditations – Recognising competence and compliance.
- Hardwearing components – Durable in all environments.
- Robust designs – Warranted to match the base vehicle’s warranty.
These aforementioned factors are pivotal for a successful conversion. Otherwise, you’re going to be left with a lacklustre end product. At CoolKit, we take pride in everything that we do – especially our van conversions. There’s a reason why we’re at the top of the industry and leading the way for others to try and follow.
Our thorough quality checks ensure that all van conversions meet the regulations of the manufacturer – plus, they adhere to the necessary standards of the Vehicle Certification Agency. That way, you can be confident that your vehicle is converted to the highest standards and conforms to all necessary legalities that it should do.
Award-Winning Innovation and Creativity
At Cool Kit, we’ve proudly won various awards for our impressive innovation, creativity, quality and productivity. These values are held dearly in everything that we do and we always replicate them in every conversion that we do. Every job is treated with the same level of professionalism and duty of care – no matter the size or nature.
Our key awards and accreditations are:
- Hat-trick winner of Refrigerated Panel Van of the Year Awards in 2017, 2018 and 2019.
- Manufactured in an ISO14001 environment to ISO9001 standard.
- VCA Whole Vehicle Type Approval clearance.
Conversion accredited by all accrediting motor manufacturers features:
- A choice of refrigeration units with in-cab controls to suit your use.
- No timber – our polypropylene reinforced floor weighs only a fraction and won’t rot.
- Hygienic and waterproof interior surfaces are easy to clean and include a slip-resistant floor as standard.
- Extruded polystyrene insulation provides outstanding thermal performance.
- Ultra-bright and long-lasting LED lighting is operated by factory door switches.
- Rear double door entry with full-width metal tread plate.
- Many options are available including side door access, drainage, temperature and data recording, load retention.
- Our mobile engineering team offers discounted Service, Maintenance & Repair packages when chosen at the point of order.
These awards and accreditations show why we’re leading the way with van conversions. So, you can be sure that converting your van with CoolKit is definitely the most sensible investment. Quality is guaranteed in everything that we do – therefore, we offer true value for money and go above and beyond all expectations.
Get in touch
If you would like to discuss your specific needs with a member of our team, please do get in touch and we will talk through options with you. Simply complete the form below and we will be in touch shortly.