Fitting out panel vans with insulated panels and other ancillary items requiring a high-quality finish.
Who will you be working for?
CoolKit has been trading since 2005 and is based in Burnley, Lancashire. We make products for the transport refrigeration market. Simply put that means our products enable people to deliver temperature-controlled goods. Usually, these are perishable products like foods or pharmaceuticals.
Our products are unique in that we have designed them ourselves so that they are in our opinion the best on the market. They have many operational benefits and an unrivalled mix of accreditations.
Our company mission is simply to be recognised by all as a progressive, innovative and favourable company to deal with – valuing trust, quality and service above all else.
What is the role?
What do you need?
Any of the following relevant experience;
- Experience of working in a fitting or fabricating environment
- Experience working on commercial vehicles (LCV, LGV, Coachbuilding)
- Competent in following drawings and using air and battery-powered tools including drill, riveter, jigsaw, circular saw, reciprocating saw, angle grinder, together with competence using hand tools including knives, sealant application guns, and hand saws.
A successful candidate will be;
- Capable of following instructions
- A quick learner
- Reliable and motivated
- Proficient with power tools
- Able to demonstrate an appropriate consideration for health and safety
What will you earn?
- Rates £10-£13.50 per hour depending on shift pattern
- The position is full time, Mon -Thurs 6.30 am – 4.30 pm or 4.15 pm – 2.15 am.
- Overtime is available
- £500 welcome bonus
- Up to £500 Christmas Attendance Bonus
- 6.4 weeks holidays
- Pension scheme
- Four-day week
- Career development opportunities
In writing, with attached CV to [email protected]. NO agencies. NO telephone calls. Only successful candidates will be contacted.