Manufacturing Operator – 4 day week: Day shift
Who will you be working for?
CoolKit has been trading since 2005 and is based in Burnley, Lancashire. We make products for the transport refrigeration market. Simply put that means our products enable people to deliver temperature-controlled goods. Usually, these are perishable products like foods or pharmaceuticals. Our products are unique in that we have designed them ourselves so that they are in our opinion the best on the market. They have many operational benefits and an unrivalled mix of accreditations.
Our company mission is simply to be recognised by all as a progressive, innovative and favourable company to deal with – valuing trust, quality and service above all else.
What is the role?
Working in the panel manufacturing department on press beds, CNC, and other ad hoc duties.
What do you need?
- Experience using hand tools
- Ability to work in a team
- Ability to follow instructions
- Experience on CNC machine
- Ability to read technical drawings
- Monday – Thursday 6.30 – 4.30pm
What will you earn?
- Starting rate £9-10 per hour
- Bonus scheme for attendance
- £500 welcome bonus
- Up to £500 Christmas Attendance Bonus
- 6.4 weeks holidays
- Pension scheme
- Four-day week
- Career development opportunities
In writing, with attached CV to Gillian.Hayes@coolkit.co.uk. NO agencies. NO telephone calls. Only successful candidates will be contacted.