Business Development Manager
Excellent salary and benefits
We’re looking for a strong self-starter to lead on identifying and engaging with major fleet operators and funders to build new business for CoolKit. You’ll be a driven individual with strong communication skills and able to think critically when making plans and strategies to achieve wider business objectives. For the right candidate, there will be ample opportunity for career progression in this growing business.
Who will you be working for?
CoolKit has been trading since 2005 and is based in Burnley, Lancashire. We make products for the transport refrigeration market. Simply put that means our products enable people to deliver temperature-controlled goods. Usually these are perishable products like foods or pharmaceuticals. Our products are unique in that we have designed them ourselves so that they are in our opinion the best on the market. They have many operational benefits and an unrivalled mix of accreditation.
Our company mission is simply to be recognised by all as a progressive, innovative and favourable company to deal with – valuing trust quality and service above all else.
- Identify partnership opportunities.
- Develop new relationships to aid company expansion.
- Nurture existing key account relationships and resolve challenges arising.
- Think critically when planning with success in mind.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- 3-4 years’ relevant fleet sales or transport refrigeration industry experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- High standard of literacy and numeracy.
- Proven knowledge and execution of successful development strategies.
- Focused and goal-oriented.
- 6.4 weeks holidays.
- Pension scheme.
In writing, with attached CV to Gillian.Hayes@coolkit.co.uk.